The 5th annual Cleveland Mini Maker Faire takes place on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at the Cleveland Public Library Main Library complex from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Beginning at 10:00 AM on Saturday Maker exhibits and activities will be taking place in the following locations:
- Louis Stokes Wing Lower Level, 1st floor (including Indoor Reading Garden)
- Louis Stokes Wing 2nd floor Learning Commons
- Main Library – Superman @ CPL in Brett Hall, Cleveland Digital Library and Youth Services Department
- Eastman Reading Garden
- Rockwell Ave. between East 3rd and East 6th Streets (road closed)
- East 6th Street from Superior Ave. to Rockwell Ave. (road closed)
The outdoor attractions include a return of the trebuchet and pumpkin-chunking on Rockwell Ave. as well as three new additions: NASA’s Journey to Tomorrow exhibit, weapons and armor demonstrations by the Society for Creative Anachronism and a 30-foot long fire-breathing dragon! (http://heavymeta.ca)
You can browse the list of Makers and schedule of workshops on the Maker Faire website http://cleveland.makerfaire.com
Maker Faire is completely FREE but registration is encouraged. Anyone participating in hands-on activities or workshops must be registered.
Register online at https://clevelandmakerfaire.eventbrite.com.