The Cuyahoga County Justice Center Steering Committee is seeking public comment on the corrections center site selection criteria and process.
The public comment period will be open until Monday, March 22, 2021 at midnight. More information on the work being done by the Steering Committee can be found on the Justice Center Committee Meetings page.
How to Participate:
- Please watch the video below.
- Take their survey
- Submit any additional questions and comments about the project by:
- Email Steve Zannoni at email@example.com
- Mail a comment or letter to:
Project Management Consultants
Attn: Steve Zannoni
127 Public Square
3900 Key Center
Cleveland, OH 44114
Public Information Meeting for CUY-69-8.57 Hilliard Road Bridge Improvement (PID 109594) will be virtual. Go to https://youtu.be/6iI_ljJN-hs to view a video of information on the project. For additional information go to Public Meeting Webpage at http://publicinput.com/O8043.
How to provide comments:
- Going to the public meeting webpage at publicinput.com/O8043 and using the “Comment & Next Steps” tab
- Call Susan Daniels: 614.481.8600 Ext.134
- Email Susan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail comment form or letter to:
1441 King Avenue
Columbus, OH 43212
Comments were submitted through March 1, 2021, but additional comments can still be submitted.